The twisting, winding road of a perpetual dreamer trying to make it and the adventures along the way
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Settling In
The past couple weeks have been good. I started training some of the other shifts too. It definitely feels like a test of wills or some bizarre hazing to weed out the weaklings. The overnight/day time flip flop is a little bizarre...would definitely help if things were a bit busier, but I think I'll get used to the overnights. I'll probably miss the peace and quiet once I have to flip back. Well, the company just celebrated it's 15th anniversary with a fabulous rooftop party. :) Seriously awesome! Now to the sad part, my boss left to take a new job :( I know I've only be here a few months, but seriously it was the best fit of personalities. I learned so much and will be forever grateful to him for giving me a chance here. Things are definitely going in the right direction and I'm secretly hoping by the New Year I will be upped to a permanent/staff position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment