Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Another end and another beginning, here's to 2012. Looking back the past year definitely had its share of the good, the bad and the different. 

The good: I finally got a job! (the perfect one at that)
The bad: Family health issues :(
The different: Working for the pork producers and living in a convent.

The job is perfect in every way except for the fact that its not a salaried staff position quite yet. Hope #1 for 2012.

Nobody else is allowed to have health issues, okay? Hope #2 for 2012. 

While I absolutely love the location I'm living in now, I would like my little own place at some point. Hope #3 for 2012. 

I guess I'll play along with the rest of the world and put down some resolutions. 

Job: Become a salaried staff employee and maybe a promotion by 2013. 

Health: Utilize the gym more and eat healthier. 

Family: Make sure I spend enough time with family and don't let work burn me out.

Education: Continue to study my languages and look into proficiency testing. 

Skating: Pass a test and compete in a competition. I'd like to learn a layback spin.  


Enjoy life! It is way too short to worry about the little things.

From my father: "To everyone who looks forward to the New Year, I am sure there will be ups and downs. Remember the good days in 2011 and do everything you can to make 2012 better than the worst day of 2011."

No comments:

Post a Comment