Life has been so chaotic lately...what I wouldn't give to only work 40 hours a week. I mean it's all I can do to keep my head above water to stay relatively sane. I would like to say it is everything I wished for, but honestly sometimes it isn't. I know I have to pay my dues and work my way up and the like, but damn it is tough to stay focused on the end goal sometimes. I can barely remember what I did an hour ago much less what I did last week. I want to go somewhere and do something, but I can't or won't make time for it, not sure which it is.
Skating is going well. The loops are finally consistent albeit relatively small and slow. The flips are event starting to come along pretty well. I wish I could do more, but again I can't or won't make time.
I honestly can't remember the last time I watched TV on the television. I want to go shopping for something other than groceries sometime. I want to have a life, but I don't feel like I should have to force it, you know? Things are finally starting to change in the right direction, but now it is time for me to go to bed, been up since 5:30.
Living the dream...

No comments:
Post a Comment