Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February In Review

Alright, alright, I know I'm a little behind, but hey better late than never right? 

This month's quote is "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." --Earl Nightingale 

Work: Well I took the bull by horns and just went for. Today was awesome running around on the Hill. This is why I moved here, this. Not to be stuck in an office all day every day. To look out the window and be so close, well finally I just had enough. I had to bring it to life rather than just on TV. If I don't advocate for myself who will? 

Life: Well it appears I screwed something up on my loan, need to get that sorted out. Down a jean size! Granted they are stretchy curvy fit, but hey a size down is a size down. I have no clue what that means in terms of poundage. 

Skating: Started trying flip-toe loops and they sort of actually worked! Back spins are more consistent in terms of spinning, correct edge is still a little off. Provided I actually get the vacation days, I'm testing at the end of the month and possibly competing. Yikes!

Something out of the box: Online dating. It was fun, only yielded one real life date which wasn't very good unfortunately. But hey I tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment