--Work: Slowly learning despite what everyone in this town seems to think, there is more to life than that job..there is a reason they call it work. Come in, do the job, and then leave that bubble up on a hill for the real world. I love the people I work with, but CANNOT stand the people I work for..but I suppose that's all jobs right?
--Life: Slowly chipping away at the loan, not sure yet when I'll take the plunge and just pay the whole damn thing off.
--Exercise..I actually really like going to the gym..it is probably one of those things that helps get me out of the bubble. If it has been a rough day, rather than go eat a cookie, I'll take the frustration out on the elliptical. More or less I'm down there for almost an hour three times a week. Personal best pace so far..3.19 miles/33 minutes..or approx 10:20/mile. Related note, I have committed to taking photos of myself at the end of each month to monitor progress..not allow myself to get so caught up in a number. Don't know if I'll have the courage to do it, but I do own a bikini now...will have to see come summer if I decide to pull it off.
--Skating: Nationals is on hold till next year...this year is about testing and adding speed and strength to everything. I'm hoping to have lessons back home every couple months.
--Ballroom: I spend so much time worrying about saving money, paying off loans and being responsible...it's about time I pay myself first. Started private lessons again...I won't admit to anyone just how pricey they can be, but what price is my sanity? I really am in love with everything about it...yes that includes the teacher :) I would love for something to happen there, I really try and keep my cool, but it's hard...especially now in the privates, the only time we spend together is alone, just the two of us. He is so kind and considerate..and the conversations in the car are about anything and everything. My head says no, there's nothing, but my heart can't help but wonder..
This wraps the first chapter of 2014. Let's turn the page and see how the story unfolds...
No comments:
Post a Comment