Like the song I was listening to this morning, "...be careful what you wish for because you just just might get it all..." I'm not sure why I'm reacting like this, but I just found an opening for my absolutely, positively, most awesome dream job, you know the one you tell people about when they ask what you want to do if you could do anything in the world. I saw the job posting and completely started sobbing, like the full on ugly cry...what am I coming to? I mean it starts to get completely demoralizing when you get rejected from internship positions or even secretarial positions. Nothing against secretaries, but apparently I'm over/under qualified for even that type of work... It got the point today where I even applied for a sales position which I swore I would never do, but it was back up near school so I figured what the heck. I really should not listen to music while writing, another song just finished with the line, "...some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this..." Seriously, in the interview on Monday they asked if I could start tomorrow, what would be my ultimate goal/dream job. Down to a tee it would be this position that just opened, it was almost like a prayer was answered or something. Hmm, now to land an interview...Granted technically both openings are more internships, but they are 7-12 months not 3, yippee! Seriously, my heart aches for these jobs...how many people get to wake up every single morning and can't wait to get to work and absolutely love their job from the bottom of their heart? I mean I keep clicking on the posting over and over just to be sure it is still there and I'm not imagining something that I want so badly. This would set me up to do exactly what I've dreamed about doing since I was 6 years old.
Edited to add: someone just posted this as a Facebook status and I just had to add it to this post,
No comments:
Post a Comment