Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Uncertainty

Last week was fabulous. Anything that could go right did, you know spent the afternoon with Olympic Champions, private ice time, NBD :) 

But so far this week has been a harsh crash back to reality. I'm not really sure what I want to be doing. I want to be here so badly but it seems that no one else sees things that way. I want to move out to my dream job, but I'll be lucky if I even get noticed. I want to go back to school and live there. Part of me has wanted to be in this town for so long and you know what I'm making it happen, but the other part of me thinks that, well I tried time to move on and maybe come back later. I mean what a way to start out a Monday, with not one but two more job rejections. There's only so much rejection one person can take. I spent most of the day at work revamping resumes and cover letters, hopefully the effort will start to pay off again. 

The week will end on a positive note with a long weekend at home. Can't wait! See you all soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment