The twisting, winding road of a perpetual dreamer trying to make it and the adventures along the way
Monday, July 18, 2011
Go big or go home
After yet another day trip for another interview, I met with my contact there. She was awesome! It was really great to hear from someone who really knew the field and had been there done that. I realized I'm getting in my own way. If this is really what I want, then I have to be willing to take the plunge and just do it. No excuses! I honestly cannot picture myself anywhere else doing anything else. She has convinced me that I actually do have experience and that I actually could do this. It's to the point where I have looked at apartments online and mentally designed the rooms. Of course I'm way jumping the gun, at the minimum I'll have to have a roommate and won't be able to afford anything for a long time. Now I continue to wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment