Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

So here we are again on the cusp of another new year. What will be different? What can I do to get what I want?

Here is last year's post. Did I meet these goals? 

--Work: Strangely enough I think I can say yes. And it came in way I didn't think was possible. I'm taking a chance that this is the catapult I need to my goals. 

--Life: Did I eliminate the student loan? No. But that's ok. By not meeting that part of the goal I was able to reach the other goal of being active in my own life and not letting things pass by. I actually took vacations this year! 

--Skating: I'm not sure when I'll meet this goal, but it is definitely on the bucket list. 

--Ballroom: Managed to survive the year without an actual studio and competed three times. Would love to take more lessons and compete more but that will come with time. 

So here goes goals by December 31, 2015: 

--Work: Continue the happiness. Move into more field work. 

--Life: Student loans. Vacations. Time to develop relationships outside of work. 

--Skating: Not sure where to go with this one. Perhaps Lake Placid camp? 

--Ballroom: This is where the focus is. Complete a showcase or two. Compete at Washington Open and VA State Championships. Maybe one more? I'd love to start moving to full bronze and beginning silver. 

This is my time and my story..."Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." 

No comments:

Post a Comment