Sunday, February 6, 2011

Revelation

As frustrating as the job hunt can be, today I had a minor revelation and realized, you know what life has been pretty damn good to me so far. It may not be going the way I want at the moment, but I've had the chance to do things people wouldn't even dream of. 

Been to the top of the Great Wall, been to the Vatican during Holy Week, been to the top of the Eiffel Tower, been on national television countless times, met famous people of all walks of life, taken part in the most historic Presidential inauguration ever, have photographs taken with Olympians, even an interview/press conference with a former Secretary of State...I mean how many can say they have done all that before they've reached 25? 

The stars might finally be aligning on the job front so fingers crossed something happens this week. At this point I will take just about anything just to have some sense of stability and security and something to build on for my future. Maybe the future will include the guy from the Newseum today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment